|Created on||2017-01-24 01:54:13|
|Files||※ See Files|
Version: 4 0 872
Released: 6 Jan 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://scitools.com
Understand is an IDE built from the ground up to help you fully comprehend your source code. Analyze it, measure it, visualize it, maintain it - Understand it.
If your code is safety or mission critical or has grown larger than one person can handle, you owe it to yourself to try out Understand. Understand will help you discover exactly what your code is doing and why, and you will soon be wondering how you lived without it. Join the 20,000 other engineers that already Understand their code.
What's New in Version 4.0.872:
(Build b872) - 6 Jan 2017
• Added fixedValueConstants.upl for Ada to Code Check.
• Fixed bug in MISRA 2012 Directive 4.3 and MISRA 2008 rule 7-4-3 where a function without an 'End' reference caused a scripting error.
• Fixed a bug in MISRA 2008 rule 6-3-1, MISRA 2004 rule 14.8 and All Check script bodyOfSwitchOrLoopShallBeACompoundStatement.upl where a function without an 'End' reference caused a scripting error.
• Fixed bug in MISRA 2008 rule 6-4-1, MISRA 2004 rule 14.9 and All Check script ifConstructShallBeFollowedByACompoundStatement.upl where function without an 'End' reference caused a scripting error.
• Fixed bug in MISRA 2012 rule 15.5, MISRA 2008 rule 6-6-5, MISRA 2004 rule 14.7, HIS rule 10 and All Check script oneExitPerFunction.upl where a function with a missing 'DefineIn' reference caused a scripting error.
• Fixed an issue in Und involving -rescanwithoutanalyze and case-sensitive renames in case-insensitive filesystems.
• Made change to allow ambiguous namespace references for VS2015.
Understand v4 0 872
│── Understand-4.0.872-MacOSX-x86.dmg (93.14 MB)
└─ amped.txt (0.06 kB)